Join us in our adventures!! Check back often.... save us to your favorites list. We are ALWAYS up to something!!
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Guess who is coming home????!!!!
After thinking about moving my 21 year old baby from Waller,TX to our home in Cypress I decided yesterday that its what I have wanted most of my life is to have her in my back yard!!! Now finally I can do that! So, I will go get my girl after the July 4th weekend and bring her here to completely retire with ME!!! Blakelyn is also super excited and always asks to go see her. She wont have to ask anymore!!! hehehehe I hope all goes well with her here at our home. We have property for her and a nice barn with a stall and everything she could possibly need. If any of my family thought she was spoiled before.... YOU JUST WAIT!!!! :) I could'nt be happier!! FINALLY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment